Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and it is one of the few times I have very little trouble coming up with gift ideas. (It may have to do with the fact that my mom, like me, always has a list of things she’d like.)
If your mother is not so forthcoming, I’ve compiled a Mother’s Day Gift Guide full of lovely ideas. Use this as a jumping off point to come up with something perfect for her.
1. Pretty stationery she might not buy for herself
2. A beautiful coffee table book to satisfy her wanderlust
3. Add a geranium to this handmade planter and you’re good to go
4. Something for your favorite baker
5. Simple and chic little bracelet
7. A lovely set of lipglosses