Madewell has some of the best jewelry right now. All available at an affordable price point, I’ve found that their pieces can quickly elevate a basic look, becoming staples in anyone’s wardrobe. Madewell jewelry also allows me to keep things fresh without looking like I raided a teenager’s closet.
Below, you’ll find my 6 favorite jewelry pieces. Some I own and reach for regularly, while others are on my wishlist. Regardless, you’ll find a good mix of necklaces and earrings (plus one ring).
Madewell Jewelry Picks
- Madewell sells the best layered necklace sets. I own this one, but have another set with three different necklaces I bought this winter. It’s such an easy way to achieve a collected look without the guess work.
- These chunky gold hoops have been a favorite of mine for years. They are on regular rotation at my house.
- This gold chain necklace with the toggle is so good. One of my friends picked this up on a girl’s weekend, and it was the perfect addition to her outfit that night.
- Pearls have been having a moment for a few years. I really like Madewell’s take, which uses freshwater. As a result, this ring is a little more organic and infinitely cooler than typical pearl offerings.
- I had a snake or herringbone necklace a few years ago and purged it recently because I never wore it. Now, I see them everywhere and am having organizational regret. This style looks really fresh layered with other necklaces. Not sure? Look at Instagram for 5 minutes, and you’ll have the proof you need.
- Last, but not least, are the perfect 90’s thin hoops. I got these because they reminded me of the kind of earrings I wore for years (except mine would have been silver as our generation was off gold for awhile). Pick these up to remind yourself how cool you still are.