Over the last several months, I’ve done a fair amount of shopping. I could claim it was research for the blog, but we all know that’s a lie. This lady likes clothes, and I would be doing it no matter what.
So, I thought I should share some of my favorite buys this fall.
- Ok, so technically, I bought the Anine Bing tiger tee this summer, but I’m still obsessed with it. It also comes in a sweatshirt version that I might need too.
- This wrap, faux leather skirt is a more recent purchase. It runs true to size, is flattering and surprisingly comfortable.
- I have been searching for the perfect, gold link necklace for 100 years. I finally found it in the Something Navy collection at Nordstrom (for just $59).
- These black pants are from LOFT and run true to size. They are slightly slouchy, but still tailored. And while I included them in my list of fall must-haves, they clearly would work all year long.
- Tweed and I have been in relationship for many years. I love the pink in this skirt and gold zipper in the back. With a fitted, crewneck sweater, booties and tights, you’re all set for work.
- This easy breezy, reptile tee from AllSaints runs big, so if you’re between sizes, I’d order one size down. I like how the snakeskin pattern can disguise the fact that you’re just wearing a t-shirt.
- This sweater is cute. Period. It also comes in white.
- I got these Sam Edelman boots last year and loved them so much I’d like to get them in another color this year. The question is which one.