I have loved holiday beauty gift sets since I was in middle school. My dad used to get my mom perfume each Christmas, and with the purchase, he would often upgrade it to include a new eyeshadow/blush palette.
I would immediately start using it and eventually, make it my own. Yes, I am a monster.
So, while you won’t see a ton of gift guides from me, I had to share some of my favorite items available at Sephora.
- Nails, Inc., Less Bitter, More Glitter, Nail Duo, $15 – Great for a white elephant party or stocking stuffer, this nail set is adorable.
- Glow Recipe, Watermelon Jelly Tote Set, $40 – The moisturizing watermelon mask in this set is on high rotation at my house, because, it’s an overnight one, meaning you can sleep in it. It also smells like a Jolly Rancher in the best way.
- Sephora, Glow For It Favorites, $28 – I love the price and variety on this one. If you’ve been experimenting with highlighters, add this to your wishlist.
- Clinique, Chubby Colour Lip Set, $22.50 – The packaging on the Clinique lip set is fun and luxe. Wouldn’t your sister-in-law love this?
- Ciate, Mini Month Nail Set, $59 – I’m obsessed with this nail polish set. How fun would this be for a teen?
- Dr Jart+, Mask Heroes Face Savers, $36 – This set is steal. Get it for yourself (or someone else).
- Laura Mercier, Shadows & Brights Metallic Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection, $39 – A creamy eye shadow is perfect for the lady on the go.
- Smashbox, Holidaze: Always On Liquid Lip Mini Set, $29 – The shades in this are all really wearable. Buy one for your BFF and another for yourself.
- Laura Mercier, Magic Hour Face Highlighting Palette, $58 – Technically, this is not a gift set, but I don’t care. The shades in this palette are stunning.
- First Aid Beauty, Brighten Park, $25 – I love First Aid Beauty. This set has two of my favorites – the facial cleanser and the radiance pads. For $25, it’s a great opportunity to try out the brand, if you’re unfamiliar with it.
- Sephora, Perfume Sampler, $25 – Do you have someone on your list who is hard to buy for? Try this. It’s reasonably priced, comes in a cute box, and most importantly, gives the recipient choices.
- Smashbox, Cover Shot: Eye Palettes, $29 – I’ve loved Smashbox eyeshadow for over a decade. These cover shot eye palettes have been around for several years, but they recently released a few new options. I love the petal metal in particular (pictured above). Prism is also quite pretty.