While some fashion trends are fun and fleeting, others stand the test of time. This fall, I’ll be reaching for the usual suspects – plaid, great sweaters and 1,000 boots. But, there’s a new “trend” I’ll like long after the season is over. Structured and small, ladylike croc embossed handbags are everywhere. Available at a variety of price points and colors, there’s a little something for everyone. Here, I’ve rounded up some favorites.
- Topshop, $48 (Admittedly, this is the least timeless, but lets face it – it’s really fun and a great price.)
- Loeffler Randall, also comes in cherry, $350
- Brahmin, available in black as well, $75
- Rebecca Minkoff, comes in black and pine too, $278 (I snapped up this little number during the anniversary sale.)
- Topshop, black colorway too, $48
- Topshop, available in brown as well, $52
- Parisa Wang, $355 (If you’d like to buy this for me, I’d be okay with that.)
- Demellier, $100 (This is the kind of bag you’ll have forever.)
Now, I’d love to know which croc embossed purse is your favorite. Or, is there another style I should check out? Drop me a comment below.