As a member of make-up anonymous, I feel it is only fair to pass on news of my favorite, new, beauty products. Plus, sharing it here helps justify future purchases. Because, obviously, I need another reason to buy cosmetics.
Left to Right:
- Becca, Beach Tint Summer Souffle in Watermelon Moonstone: This creamy blush smells like watermelon and has the perfect mix of highlighter woven with color.
- Tony Moly, Pocket Bunny Mist: Although it is a little strange looking, this is my favorite item. I spritz a little on each day before putting on a moisturizer. Love it.
- L’Occitane, Cleansing & Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil: The little bottle you see here was part of gift set I received. I love the shower oil shown here, but all the of the items in this L’Amande series smell amazing and are really moisturizing.
- Elizabeth & James, Nirvana Black Rollerball: I’ve loved the Nirvana Black smell for awhile. Having a little rollerball, like this one, around the house makes putting it on easy. It also very convenient for travel.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Wiz: The brush part of this double ended pencil broke after a recent trip. I’m thinking of replacing it, because the brow brush alone was that good.
- Urban Decay, Eyeshadow Palette: So, this one is a little unfair to include here, because it’s a VIB gift………….That being said, I remain a firm fan of all eyeshadow by Urban Decay, and if you haven’t tried out one of their palettes, run. Don’t walk to your nearest Sephora.